Germain Collision Center provides collision repair services to the Columbus metro area including residents in Westerville, Ohio. Our body shop maintains a high level of quality control through training and state of the art equipment to ensure that all of your collision repair & auto body work is of the highest quality. Our goal is the restore your vehicle to the pre-accident condition. WE SERVICE ALL MAKES & MODELS.
We will gladly assist residents from Westerville and the greater Columbus metro area from the moment of the accident until collision repairs are completed. We repair all makes and models and work with all insurance companies to assist with your claim needs. Our objective is to complete the collision repair process in a timely manner to avoid unnecessary inconvenience.
Get Directions from Westerville
Use Google Maps to get directions from Westerville to our Powell, Ohio collision repair facility. We offer free towing to our repair facility. In the event of an accident, we can assist you in towing your vehicle.
Review some examples of our collision repair work below.
Things You Should Know Before Collision Repairs Begin
- Your car is the 2nd largest investment you are likely to make.
- You should preserve its safety & value by having it professionally repaired.
- You should never drive a vehicle that is unsafe due to collision damage.
- The insurance company will come to the shop to inspect the vehicle.
- You do not have to go to your insurance company’s drive-in claims center.
- By law, you are not required to get more than one estimate.
- You have the right to have your car repaired at the shop of your choice.
- Estimates will vary. We will work with you and the insurance company to ensure the complete repair of your vehicle.
- It is important to choose a well-qualified repair facility with state of the art equipment and certified technicians (I-Car or ASE Certified).
- Be sure to request OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement parts.
- Inquire about the warranty provided by the repair facility and/or insurance company.
- If you are a claimant, by law you are entitled to be supplied with alternative transportation for the duration of repairs.
If you’re a resident of Westerville, Ohio in need of collision repair or body work, please contact the Germain Collision Center at 614-793-0222 or email us at email@example.com. We will ensure that you receive fair and honest treatment, we’ll help you deal with towing as well as insurance companies, and we’ll work hard to restore your vehicle to pre-accident conditions.