Collision Repair & Body Shop serving Columbus, Ohio
Welcome to the Germain Collision Center! It is our goal to take exceptional care of you and your vehicle, and get you back on the road as quickly and safely as possible. A collision can be stressful, so we want to ensure that you’re able to trust our expertly trained team to make your vehicle repair as painless as possible.
Our Germain Collision Center maintains a high level of quality control through training and we use state of the art equipment to ensure that all of your collision repair & auto body work is of the highest quality. Our goal is the restore your vehicle to the pre-accident condition, and we service all makes and models!
We want to be able to assist with your needs from the moment of the accident until repairs are completed. We work with all insurance companies to assist with your claim needs. Our objective is to complete the collision repair process in a timely manner to avoid unnecessary inconvenience.
If you’ve been in an accident, please call us today and we’ll help make this process as quick and easy as possible!
Does your vehicle need to be towed? Cheeseman’s Towing (614-447-0690) can tow your vehicle to us for free.
Monday – Friday: 7:00AM-6:00PM
Estimating Hours: 8:00AM – 6:00PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
A few things to know before your collision repairs begin:
- Your car is the 2nd largest investment you are likely to make.
- You should preserve its safety & value by having it professionally repaired.
- You should never drive a vehicle that is unsafe due to collision damage.
- The insurance company will come to the shop to inspect the vehicle.
- You do not have to go to your insurance company’s drive-in claims center.
- By law, you are not required to get more than one estimate.
- You have the right to have your car repaired at the shop of your choice.
- Estimates will vary. We will work with you and the insurance company to ensure the complete repair of your vehicle.
- It is important to choose a well-qualified repair facility with state of the art equipment and certified technicians (I-Car or ASE Certified).
- Be sure to request OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement parts.
- Inquire about the warranty provided by the repair facility and/or insurance company.
- If you are a claimant, by law you are entitled to be supplied with alternative transportation for the duration of repairs.
If you’re in need of collision repair or body work, please contact the Germain Collision Center at 614-793-0222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ensure that you receive fair and honest treatment, we’ll help you deal with towing as well as insurance companies, and we’ll work hard to restore your vehicle to pre-accident conditions.